corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Twin pipe exhaust?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Twin pipe exhaust?
GenerationX

User status: Offline
18th Aug 09 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, i'm new to car moification and just need some advice. My mate at work told me to try and get what he called a 'standard vauxhall twin pipe exhaust' to put on my 2003 corsa.

What he didn't tell me is how much they are and where my best bet is to get hold of one. I've tried halfords, euro car parts and a few online vauxhall spares speciallists.

If anyone would be able to give me some help then it'd be muhch appereciated.

Cheers
Shane

18th Aug 09 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something like this

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=corsa+irmscher+back+box+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=corsa+irmisher+backbox&_rdc=1
Brett
Premium Member

18th Aug 09 at 08:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, you don't actually need to buy an expensive item like that unless you're taking it to a bog standard garage that only does fitting like Kwik Fit. Any decent garage could weld you on pretty much any exhaust you want. Universal ones are really cheap.

But for ease, you would want something like the above. Bolt off, bolt on.

New Poll