corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wanting to know bhp. rolling road prices?????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wanting to know bhp. rolling road prices?????
stingray1987

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right basicly i dnt think my engine is running right. everything seems fine but just abit slow. took it to a friend and he found a few air leaks and fixed them and its abit better now but i still dont think its running to its potential.

was woundering what rolling roads are there in staffordshire and cheshire and how much is it for a bhp printout??????
sxi-kid

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in irlam there is a good place called awesome GTI they do i think its 4 runs for £55+ vat i asked this 2day

New Poll