corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Locals

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Locals
BluKoo

User status: Offline
24th Aug 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm don't think i've made a thread about these guys before, but i'm sorry if I have. The memory isn't what it used to be

My mate is good mates with this band and he dragged us along to see them at a gig on Saturday, and i've got to admit I was really impressed.
They won the battle of the bands competition out of the whole UK this year, so I guess I should have been expecting them to be good, but I was still surprised.

The music on their MySpace doesn't do them justice, but I guess music always sounds better live.

http://www.myspace.com/thelocalsaberdeen

"Two Sides To Me" and "She's My Enemy" are worth a listen.

They're playing at the Wizard Festival in Scotland this Friday so if any of you are heading along you should try and see them

Edit: I just found this video of them playing at the O2 Academy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR66E2wIyUs&feature=related

[Edited on 24-08-2009 by BluKoo]
Tom G

24th Aug 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound good!
Swear i've heard that rift before or is that not they're song?
BluKoo

24th Aug 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope. It is their song.

I think the intro sounds a little like a Nirvana song, but I can't figure out which one I might just be imagining it though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Locals 23 database queries in 0.0091429 seconds