corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » And they say young people can't drive!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author And they say young people can't drive!!!!
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
25th Feb 03 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving home from Cannock earlier, decided to use the inside lane round an island and this PRICK almost drove into the side of me! I had to slam the brakes on and lock up the wheels, there was smoke coming from the tyres!! Had a look and it was some old git who was completely oblivious what he had done, I tried to tell him in the nicest possible way Wish I'd let him hit me then would have had a full respray on his insurance. I bet this old git is paying about £20 a year to insure his car while the rest of us have to pay thousands! GGGRRR!
Redcorsa69

25th Feb 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had no choice, it was either that or swerve and stick my 3 weel old wheels into the kerb, er no.
DanielJ

25th Feb 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wales winning a rugby match mayb? na who the fcuk am i kiddin
Redcorsa69

25th Feb 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thanks for that, would have loved to see yourself in the same situation.
MarkM

25th Feb 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously hasnt got ABS....
beav

25th Feb 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post hyjacker

Adam- Just found out that due to my 12 year old camera the cable i need is 18 quid and will need to order it...may be a wee delay but we'll get there in the end! Have to use a mates puter as well as i needs such and such a card...

[Edited on 25-02-2003 by beav]
Lukas

25th Feb 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know how u feel mate i was going down a main road few weeks back and this dozey old woman just pulled out of a side road without looking, i braked and cos it was wet back end went n that was it, luckily enuff i was almost stopped n nudged her, tiny lil dent, nuttin major lol n she said it was her first accident supprised she lasted this long, wished it had been worse cos she had a brand new saxo, wish i took it out
Redcorsa69

25th Feb 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Kindness
because you car is lowered and the brake bias isnt correct the back end went ??? no????

or possibily because it was wet? Usually idiot drivers do cause people to act instantly which obviously means they haven't put as mujch thought into it as they could have, thus may make a mistake
blebo

25th Feb 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My rear wheels lock all the time...................prob due to the lack of front discs...ooops!!
Dav

25th Feb 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye some old aged drivers are a danger to themselves and others. I definitely think there should be a Driving Test Re-sit when ur 60 or something.

Young people are dangerous too tho!
Today I was going thru traffic lights. There's a queue of traffic on the opposite side of the road waiting to turn right.
This stupid wee ned bitch in a Tigra just pulls over infront of me, didn't even look!!
I had to slam on the brakes but coz the roads were a bit muddy I skidded to a stop. Was literally an inch away from her car.
Everyone else was when they saw it, she just shrugged and drove on like it never happened.
I couldn't believe someone could be so blind and oblivious to how they drive!!

Rant over.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » And they say young people can't drive!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0113730 seconds