corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook and ex's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facebook and ex's
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
28th Aug 09 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with silva, if she is with you then there is no reason for her to not show it on FB. i know its petty but why would she not do it? she loves the male attention.
N3CRO

28th Aug 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
why do they have to say shite like that and why cant they just leave u alone fucking women

Richardhhha

29th Aug 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh if you dont trust her then its going to show with you going bonkers about face book and her ex's.. tbh i dont have a problem with my misses chatting to her ex's and nether does the misses worry about me chatting to mine.. christ we even went out and had lunch today with one of her ex's and we get on great.. think your being para tbh
Carl

29th Aug 09 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel

Why let something as simple as an add on facebook snowball into a broken relationship if you could stop it happening?

Can you not see the irony in that statement? you are trying to nip something in the bud that will help your relationship but its ending up ending it. Good work.
Dione J

29th Aug 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook is Baitbook! End of.
Robbo

29th Aug 09 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
why do they have to say shite like that and why cant they just leave u alone fucking women

what lol
J da Silva

29th Aug 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is prattling on about how DizzyRebel doesn't trust her, yadda yadda yadda, but from he has wrote in his posts then there is every reason why he should be a bit concerned, you don't deviate from telling people who your having a relationship with if your 100% trustworthy.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Facebook and ex's 23 database queries in 0.0099492 seconds