corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interior part removal??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interior part removal??
Daimo B

User status: Offline
25th Feb 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, im not sure i can mount my gauges in the double pod holder cos i dont think it'll fit my interior right. So, can anyone tell me how to remove this panel?

On the dash, passanger side, the round peice that u'd wack ur head on if u were in a crash Someones got some painted ones for sale in Classifieds.

I presume i'll ave to remove the glovebox, n im too lazty to go have a look at the mo. Anyone else taken theirs out yet?
DanielJ

25th Feb 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na m8, its only a few screws its in me max p haynes manual lol
Daimo B

25th Feb 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think i got the corsa one. I got the modifying one, about 6 months ago.

Never read it n dunno where it is
RichR
Premium Member

26th Feb 03 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a feeling the end vents gotta come off as well
OFcorsa

26th Feb 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its in the corsa max power haynes manual! don't have mine on me at the mo but i think you have to take the end vent out first then it slides out.
Redcorsa69

26th Feb 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It says in the max corsa manual take out the glovebox and left vent, then remove a screw on the left and two underneath. You may be able to get at the underneath ones without taking out the glovebox tho just have a look.
john_sri

26th Feb 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it slides off the dash. but to do this the vent is in the way so that has to come off and one of the screws for that is behind the top left corner of the glove box. so to remove tjhe glove box there are two screws under it and two inside the top edge and one in the middle of the roof part of it if ya get me. then it sleds out you need to take off the connector for the light in it thou. then you need to use and screw driver and gently prise the vent down and round more there are two screws in side the vent at the top and one under it this is the one that the glove box covered. then the vent comes off. and the pannel should just slide off, its on rails of some sort.
Daimo B

26th Feb 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovley. Does anyone know if theres anyting solid behined it that i will have to drill thru? Fancy putting gauge there instead.
morty

26th Feb 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there nothing behind it unless you have A/C on your car i think they usually put the fuses behind for the a/c or if you have a passenger air bag if not there should be nothing behind it.

think it will look good aswell daimo

New Poll