corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio Grande 2000 W reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio Grande 2000 W reg
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Sep 09 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault Clio
Model - Grande
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 87181
Price - 1250 ONO will listen to sensible offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07809 878 053
Contact email address - tobyswain89@hotmail.com

For sale a 1.2 Grande Clio

PAS, E/W, RCL, Body Coloured bumpers, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, CD Player (Sony), Steering Wheel reach adjustment, Trip Computer, 3x3 Rear seats.

The car has been owned by my Girlfriend for just over a year just as a commute to work and back. It’s a great little car and brilliant first car but since buying a new house it has to go. The car has pretty much been trouble free except the cambelt snapping just after Christmas and general maintance.

Car Facts;

Mileage is 87181 and this will remain unless it is test driven

MOT until Oct 09 but should fly through

Tax until December 09

2 Previous owners

Last serviced in October 09 (with full service report)

Full Service History

Points worth mentioning

+ Brake pads at the front changed a few weeks ago.

+ Two brand new tyres on the front, no mileage on these. (Rears still have a fair few mil on them)

+ Full top end rebuild less than 3k miles ago with Cambelt replace all 8 valves replaced and I believe the head was skimmed also (due to Cambelt failure)

+ New water pump less than 3k miles ago (changed at same time as cambelt snap)

+ Both front Macpherson struts replaced October 08

+ Crank shaft sensor replaced in February 09

- Small parking dent on drivers door (see pictures)

- Small rip to driver’s seat (see pictures)

- Small dent to bonnet (see pictures)

- Mark on rear seat from the use of a children’s seat by previous owner (see pictures)

- Small scratches down the passenger side as it was keyed these are really not that noticeable (see pictures)

I would say the car is in very good condition and i have tried to be as honest as i possibly can be, i know what it’s like to drive 100 miles to find a car which is rough. Having said that the car is 9 years old and the normal wear and tear is to be expected such as stone chips on the bumper and bonnet and wear on the steering wheel.

Low road rate for Tax, Low insurance group. Insurance Group:3E

Viewings possible after 6pm weekdays and at the weekend, test drives can be offered with valid insurance in place to drive other vehicles

More specific info or pictures available on request. Call, email or text.

£1250 ONO

Toby.

Also on ebay
Ebay Link

Pictures are on ebay

[Edited on 05-09-2009 by CorsaB4ever]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio Grande 2000 W reg 25 database queries in 0.0074649 seconds