corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering wheel boss problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering wheel boss problems
Lee H

User status: Offline
5th Sep 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently bought a Corsa GSi (should have an airbag) and it had had a standard non airbag wheel fitted and the cowling had been removed as it would no longer fit. The horn worked fine as did the indicator cancel.

Decided I need the cowling fitted and decided to use the Momo wheel and boss off my Nova. It fits on the splines but once it is bolted right up it can still be pushed in on the spring and I have no horn or indicator cancel as the steering wheel won't go on far enough?

Bought a Corsa boss today but I believe I may be missing something that fits between the steering wheel and the bit the indicators and wiper stalks clip into. Maybe only found on airbag cars? Any pics or ideas anyone please?

Cheers

Cheers
Slammed_Corsa

6th Sep 09 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a mountney boss kit on my corsa and mine used to do the same but just a small bit.

All i done was get an industrial washer to take up the play when the boss kit was pushed right in.
stantonio

7th Sep 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your missing the cancelling ring, there is like a disc at the back of the steering wheel that has a little tab on it to cancel the indicators and then there is what looks like a copper ring which is for the horn.

New Poll