corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Abu Dhabi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Abu Dhabi
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 09 at 06:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because £45 per day won't cover such a fat bastads' bills unfortunately!
liamC

8th Sep 09 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Plenty of all you can eat buffets for under 45 sheets
Boycey

8th Sep 09 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

hey that's harsh! I'm medium built! I don't think I'll spend over a thousand pounds on food for the month even if it is a bit more expensive than here.
Eck
Premium Member

8th Sep 09 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This medium build shit has went on long enough
corsa120

8th Sep 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just got back from dubai with work and its feckin hot out there at the minute but im sure it should start to kool soon, seems nice place in that area, i dont no what abu dhabi is like but dubai is nice place of what i saw of it and had all the local amenities you could want...

went to a restaurant called the meat company mostly while i was there and for staek and chips and beer was about 20 quid i think but nice food
Boycey

8th Sep 09 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
ive just got back from dubai with work and its feckin hot out there at the minute but im sure it should start to kool soon, seems nice place in that area, i dont no what abu dhabi is like but dubai is nice place of what i saw of it and had all the local amenities you could want...

went to a restaurant called the meat company mostly while i was there and for staek and chips and beer was about 20 quid i think but nice food

I might be going out to Dubai a few weeks after I get back from Abu Dhabi. All depends I heard the shipyard is in a lot of debt Have you heard anything about this?

£20 for steak, chips and beer. I can live with that

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Abu Dhabi 23 database queries in 0.1427040 seconds