corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6 Month old MANTZEL type aluminium inlet manifold WITH LOWER SPORT INLET for C16XE!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 6 Month old MANTZEL type aluminium inlet manifold WITH LOWER SPORT INLET for C16XE!!!
GrolschWalsh

User status: Offline
10th Sep 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As titled, one of the copycat Mantzel type inlet manifolds. was on my 1.6 Gsi until last week. Comes with the 1.6 sport lower inlet manifold which is needed to mount this onto a 1.6 Gsi (C16XE).

Ready to be sent out ASAP. Perfect condition. All bolts & gaskets needed are included (although given the small cost always advise on new gaskets).

This one has actually been painted in blue (few chips in the paintwork, but still looks very smart), and also has a chrome 16v badge on, looks good, not tacky. Looks great in most engine bays. Can put pics up if required.

Gives a nice induction sound, good power gains, noticeably quicker.

Paid £140 for this I believe it was, (via a friend, may have been off 'Flame' who is making & selling these as looks identical!), and then paid £50 for the lower inlet manifold, which are proving harder and harder to find, took me a while to find one without having to go to vauxhall and pay silly money!

A must buy for anyone with a Gsi engine who want to release a few extra horses for not a lot of money. Easy to fit in an afternoon, and I'm no mechanic.

Happy to post out for £150 delivered all in, £140 for collection.

If interested call me on 07780 737014. Fist come, first served!!!

Also breaking entire C16XE engine, including bottom end which has been bored out to a 1.7(& receipts), 3 month old starter motor, 9 month old alternator, perfect f14 gearbox (all gears work without a crunch!), good condition standard exhaust manifold, all other ancillaries/sensors/brackets ... OFFERS!!! (can post at buyers cost)
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, also, forgot to mention, lower inlet manifold also come with 6 month old injectors and rail, and wiring loom too!!!
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Sep 09 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Add your location to both of your threads please.
GrolschWalsh

10th Sep 09 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Based in Stockport!!!
sri boy

16th Sep 09 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there stay in glasgow much u lookin 4 the bottom end only with nothing on it as the rings on ma gsi r gone and the fuckers smooking bad cheers m8t
GrolschWalsh

14th Oct 09 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump! Anyone interested in this inlet? in A1 condition, ready to post with lower corsa sport inlet and injector rail!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 6 Month old MANTZEL type aluminium inlet manifold WITH LOWER SPORT INLET for C16XE!!! 25 database queries in 0.0090301 seconds