corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 27000 mile civic sport 2000 reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 27000 mile civic sport 2000 reg
neilb1

User status: Offline
13th Sep 09 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - honda
Model - civic sport
Engine - 1400cc
Mileage - 27000
Price - 1400 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07912794891
Contact email address - nessie9111@hotmail.com

General information - very low milage for year selling due to have a astra and a corsa and i always prefer me vauxhalls
the car has had a slight bump on the front drivers side its touched the bumper a scuff and will either need a new wing or a good filler job be cheaper to buy a wing the 40 quid it has had a bottom arm on so the tracking is slightly out dont no if its listed so feel free to do your own check dont have the logbook missed placed it somewhere but ive got the keys to it
the car wont some with the wheels that are on unless 300 quid is added to the price as them wheels or rare and my pride and joy but it will come with a set of 16" momo wheels two tires or punctures hence putting these wheels on to move the car around other two have mint tred
don't be afraid to text or u2u me an offer i do check emails regularly the car is a low mileage car and runs sweet as you can imagine got electric sunroof,windows, and power steering comes with a tape casstte player

[Edited on 13-09-2009 by neilb1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 27000 mile civic sport 2000 reg 25 database queries in 0.0060940 seconds