corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing rust?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing rust?
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
13th Sep 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smoke grey corsa boot with 3 patches of rust round rear wiper etc.. when i have filled it sanded it down etc would i be able to get away with using rattle cans to patch it back up, Or will i have to spray all the boot?
Richardhhha

13th Sep 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grey corsa.. hmm metalic is a bit of a booger to match up.. best thing, contact tomnova on here and he'll let you know more as he has his own bodyshop and does a damn god job...
N3CRO

13th Sep 09 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gunny-Corsa-Sport
smoke grey corsa boot with 3 patches of rust round rear wiper etc.. when i have filled it sanded it down etc would i be able to get away with using rattle cans to patch it back up, Or will i have to spray all the boot?

That'd exactly what I've done to mine in the same place. Looks shite at the mo but it'll blend in eventually.
Dec T

13th Sep 09 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on how faded the paint is id just do the whole thing will look better

New Poll