corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14xe engine and superchip (ECU)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14xe engine and superchip (ECU)
corsa_sri2

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i am making way for my redtop, engine can be seen runing , but will be out of the car in about 2 and bit weeks, i have the following avalible a superchip ECU for sale from a 1.4 corsa sport ( x14xe) with key chip, i have the receipt from when i bought it about 8 months ago this is a genuie chip and does make a difference especially after 3k on the rev clock you can feel the pull, pictures can be arranged . i also have the X14xe engine for sale to on 78k it had the headqasket water pump and cam-belt dune 10k ago with recpiets to show for it , runs sweet a little rattle on times but does go well i will let engine and superchip (ECU) go for £240 as 1 or make me an offer on either ?

give me a ring or text 07502333550 thanks
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Sep 09 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Location.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14xe engine and superchip (ECU) 25 database queries in 0.0880449 seconds