corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » spraying costs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spraying costs
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
26th Feb 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thinking bout buying some m3 mirrors for my corsa. how much would it cost to get them sprayed white?
MattyB

26th Feb 03 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally depends where u go/who u know mate. Ie: I got mine done for £15 as i know a geeza with his own bodyshop doin a glacier white car, but mates of mine have been quoted £50 for the same job!

Its a con it really is. To b honest mate, if u can spray, do it urself with cans as a Temporary measure. Use the halfords stuff (i've found it top quality stuff). Basically Plastic Primer, then Glacier White. And prepare them well - cost u around £12 inc. sand paper from a DIY store.

Then, when u come to get other parts of ur car sprayed, get it done!

Matt
viera

26th Feb 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the body shop already has the paint in it will work out cheaper, but if they have to get a new load, thay can only buy certain amounts so best bet to wait and spray something else with it (interior or exterior parts) as you will get more for your money.
Mo

26th Feb 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm in bolton and i just got a quote today from a body shop to fit and spray the psg2 wide arch kit for £300

How good it that!!!!!

New Poll