corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends!
Dom

User status: Offline
17th Sep 09 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you're in bed and you can't even summon the energy to have a wank, that's! when you know you have the proper "Mohamed I'm Hard Bruce Lee" flu....
Sam
Premium Member

18th Sep 09 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I think I had Swine Flu (or symptoms like it) fairly recently, when I went on the NHS direct website they told me to phone 999

I just stayed in bed for a couple of days and felt much better for it. Tamiflu my arse
DizzyRebel

18th Sep 09 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Sorry, I forgot loads of government officials and medical experts publish their findings on youtube, it's the new Lancet apparently.

they are tv interviews, press conferences and seminars that were recorded and somone posted them on youtube. none of them were made expressly for the youtube population.
Richie

18th Sep 09 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
Man the fuck up!

Flu is four times worse than H1N1, it's just the media exaggerating. I've apparently had it (and a few of my mates and their folks who all say the same), according to the women on the help line, and i've had worse head colds than swin flu. Tried oseltamivir (Tamiflu) which did nothing, ended up popping a load of beechams and paracetamol, drank loads of fluids and i was right as rain within a few days. Even during the few days i had it i was still getting on and working from home.

When at any point have I said I'm skiving

I'm still at the training course as I speak and working remotely when I'm done! I simply said I called up to check just in case as my auntie recently died and my nan is still mortified by it, and has had to move into my parents home where im staying temporarily - don't want to show that I've tried to do fuck all to get shot of it.
DizzyRebel

18th Sep 09 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old people are immune to it anyway, its cultured from several virus's that were about years ago and once you have had a flu virus your body become pretty much immune to it. So tell granny not to worry as shes highly unlikely to contract it.

Richie

18th Sep 09 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd be suprised - sometimes I think my Nan is allergic to fucking air

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pharmacy - bunch of bell ends! 23 database queries in 0.0113518 seconds