corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SXi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My SXi
leebo

User status: Offline
19th Sep 09 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

My name is lee, I used to sneak around on here ages ago because I've always had a soft spot for corsas, but haven't been on for a while.

Just bought this last week as a runabout for uni, so I can take my Nova off the road. Loving it so far apart from one little very annoying problem (see help section). Its a 1999 SXi 1.2 16v with A/C, PAS and C/L.

I got it standard apart from some racey 15's, a cherry bomb and a silver sunstrip.

So the day I got it, I removed the sunstrip, lowered it 60mm, put on sport wheels, wind deflectors and a debadged grille. Plans are to sort out the little problem and also fit a std back box as I'm sick of listening to a wet fart.

Comments welcome, see my help thread, maybe you can help.

D-A-V-E-

19th Sep 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Identical to mine except i have red sxi badges and bigger GM mudflaps lol

3 Spokes ftw
Ste L

19th Sep 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 generations of corsa on that drive

nova(corsa a)
corsa b
corsa c
leebo

19th Sep 09 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the comments, dave I'm from NI too.... ste I might throw up some pics of the nova in this thread too but they might not go down to well lol
Ste L

20th Sep 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads of people on here like nova's. If it's another project, get a proper thread up for it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SXi 24 database queries in 0.0113859 seconds