corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FIFA 2010

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIFA 2010
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Oct 09 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still waiting for the massive enjoyment to come along, but it's taking it's time
weeeeitsme

9th Oct 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scored a few decent goals from outside the box, compared to 09 where you could pretty much score everytime with any player, its alot better.

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by weeeeitsme]
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 09 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kenny Miller is the best striker I've came across
morpheus22

10th Oct 09 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sheffield wednesday are not only wank in real life there wank on fifa. tudgay missed an open net from about 12 yard
Eck
Premium Member

10th Oct 09 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boruc made 3 HOWLER'S in an Old Firm game between me and Fro Seems correct Oh, and the new way that BAP works is shit. It will take months to get your player to any sort of decent level.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 01:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got mine today
c20let

11th Oct 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2-0 up against Sevilla & they quit
big fan of N'guemo
Eck
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one fella who quit when I went 1-0 up, in the third minute
Liam

11th Oct 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been playing the "Be a Pro" with my own player. Much harder this year than last, they have no pace and fuck all strength
Eck
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way you make your BAP fella better is shit. If you don't take on 3 players, score a hat trick, and two headers you don't gain points... uh huh
jezza

11th Oct 09 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
The way you make your BAP fella better is shit. If you don't take on 3 players, score a hat trick, and two headers you don't gain points... uh huh

I think it's wicked. You've got to work harder than last year, much more variation with the addition of the accomplishments.
p

11th Oct 09 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kalou is pretty good on this game for some reason
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee

i think he's good in real life
Nic Barnes

11th Oct 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you as poor on the new one ivi as you were on 09?
Eck
Premium Member

11th Oct 09 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee

He's pretty decent aye! Owen is clinical and injury free for reasons unknown Dogbreath and Anelka are lethal together I go Chelsea whenever someone goes Madrid or Barca, and I always grind out a 1 goal win.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 05:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
are you as poor on the new one ivi as you were on 09?

probably worse
AdZ9

12th Oct 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ronaldo is an 87 in certain positions, but move him to CF or CAM etc then he turns to a 90, you have to move players about.

Bosingwa for chelsea is the same, 78 at RB but if he's RWB/RM hes 80-81

I like this years one, better than last years and has an ok balance imo, i haven't experienced this "defenders gone to shit when im winning" that people have mentioned.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But looking at the stats, Kaka seems to be an overall better player than Ronaldo! Yeah, moving players changes their poisition rating, like Deco is an 82, but at AM he is an 84. That's only the positional rating though, it doesn't make any of his stats improve. Which is a bit pointless but hey! The defensive thing is a nightmare. I don't understand how it works out, but Owen starts winning headers in front of John Terry, Ryan Giggs starts outgunning Bosingwa down the flank, it's weird
Ojc

12th Oct 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, see Eck has picked up on what I picked up on straight away.

If you are winning, all of a sudden your defenders stop jumping and are always out of position, its infuriating and the reason why this version has already been confined to the bottom draw.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Oct 09 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just playing a boy Chelsea vs Barca, went 1-0 up. Everything was comfortable until Messi started winning tustles of strength against Terry, Henry outpowering Carvalho... Ended up 1-1 because of it. It's actually laughable now.
Ojc

12th Oct 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's bollocks, very very bad. It's not a football sim anymore its an arcade game and a shit load of fuck.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Oct 09 at 00:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a BAP match with my Virtual Player... Scored two, assisted two and I had a 9.7 rating until half time where it has went to... I shit you not... 5.6 For NO FUCKING REASON. What a CROCK OF SHIT!!!
Eck
Premium Member

13th Oct 09 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Final whistle went, and my rating was a 10 What a fucking piece of shit. I'd hope so with 81% of 11 passes, 3 shots, 2 goals, 2 assists, 3 attempted tackles, and 3 successful tackles Had to caw my fucking pan in all second half to get that back though

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll