corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Please help - Clocks wont work

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Please help - Clocks wont work
ADZ GTi

User status: Offline
   28th Sep 09 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here?

I've had my dash apart on numerous occassions in the past to change bits and bobs but this time when I've put it all back together again, none of my dials work on my dash!

I've found if i rev my car, the MPH dial jumps up to 20mph. Other than that, nothing else works apart from the 4 way flasher light. I'm highly confused and gutted as its took me bloomin ages to get this dash the way i want it.

I've done all the obvious things like checking for blown fuses, making sure all the conectors to the dash are clean and tidy. It also worth mentioning that my battery was not connected at the time of refitting the dials so hopefully i haven't fried them.

Has anyone suffered this mis-hap before?

One of my mates told me to check all my brakes incase a sensor has effected it. I have got the rear drums and handbrake cable disconnected at the moment but i can't see how they would effect my rev/mph/petrol/temp counters

Any helps greatly appreciated

Adz

[Edited on 29-09-2009 by ADZ GTi]

New Poll