corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fog light wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fog light wiring
arden_paul_m

User status: Offline
30th Sep 09 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i am in the middle of wiring my gsi fog lights up. i have the bulbs with a spade connector which i am going to connect straight to my universal wiring kit, the question iv got is can someone tell me how to fit a switch in this kit. it says iv got to connect it to the green wire...but what switch do i need to get for this to work. could i use a GM fog switch and connect it to one of the spades on the back?

red : live
black: earth
blue: x2 is for light wires
green: switch wire

sc0ott

User status: Offline
30th Sep 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be doing the same next week. theres a tutorial in the electrical section if that helps.

New Poll