corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Throat Pain?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Throat Pain?
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Oct 09 at 02:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently Ive noticed towards night time that I get a pain to my left side of the throat, and seems to effect my left ear aswell, isn't as painful in my ear but is very dis-comforting and annoying.
Really hurts to swallow aswell and Im struggling to sleep because of it, it seemed fine during the day and couldn't notice it but as soon as I got in bed it came straight on.

Ive been drinking lots of water and eating normally, I do smoke but up until a couple of weeks ago I cut down and started smoking a weaker brand as it came to a point where i would smoke one and would feel like i was going to throw up, I never did throw up but always got that feeling.
I dont know if it links to the pain in my throat but since smoking the weaker brand I havent done it, occasionally i will do it but alot less than before.
I don't think its a stress issue, I haven't been really stressed about anything recently, in fact I have 2 weeks off from work so shouldn't be stressed about anything.

Just wondering if anyone has had this pain in the throat/ear before and what it was?

As its becoming more painful and effecting my sleep, and can't help worrying what it could be?

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
X16joeXE

5th Oct 09 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swine flu....AHHHH.
No seriously though, alot of people are alergic to the dust and bed mites in there matresses, it can cause swollen glands which will be sore on your neck under your jaw, try giving your matress a good hoover, or get one of those alergy fans goin
GF-91
Banned

5th Oct 09 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by X16joeXE
Swine flu....AHHHH.
No seriously though, alot of people are alergic to the dust and bed mites in there matresses, it can cause swollen glands which will be sore on your neck under your jaw, try giving your matress a good hoover, or get one of those alergy fans goin

you saw that tv show ages ago!
X16joeXE

5th Oct 09 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which one? dont think so lol. Im alergic to the dust in my matress, i wake up with sore throats and a cold for the first hour of the day haha
GF-91
Banned

5th Oct 09 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
which one? dont think so lol. Im alergic to the dust in my matress, i wake up with sore throats and a cold for the first hour of the day haha

a dodgy ITC programme called
how clean is your house? i think...
X16joeXE

5th Oct 09 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck knows, if you had a job you wouldnt watch this daytime telly rubbish lol
GF-91
Banned

5th Oct 09 at 02:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Fuck knows, if you had a job you wouldnt watch this daytime telly rubbish lol

Night time**

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Throat Pain? 24 database queries in 0.0060301 seconds