corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Brocade Yellow Corsa Sport For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brocade Yellow Corsa Sport For Sale
supremefaulk

User status: Offline
5th Oct 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1400 16v
Mileage - 73,000
Price - £1000

Location - Bridgend (South Wales)
Contact phone number - 07944 634 651 (preferably text mon-fri 11-8,and I will ring back, or ring any other time)
Contact email address - none

General information -
Lots of recent work - Head gasket, cambelt and pulleys, clutch, fuel filter, oil and filter change, spark plugs and new battery
Taxed for 4 months
MOT for 3 months

Toad A606i Cat 1 Alarm and immobiliser
Angel eye headlights
Badgeless front grill
Scorpion cat-back exhaust
4-2-1 manifold (done 1000 miles)
BMC CDA Airbox

De-cat pipe available with car
Standard exhaust also available

Very good condition and nice and clean! Been banana armoured many times, got nice deep shine to paintwork and everything is generally in good condition
Selling due to needing money really!
Contact me for viewings etc

Only photo of the front I can find, will be sold with the wheels pictured above on it though.

[Edited on 05-10-2009 by supremefaulk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Brocade Yellow Corsa Sport For Sale 25 database queries in 0.0076301 seconds