corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » College Project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author College Project
LukeS

User status: Offline
   7th Oct 09 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to do a project surrounding composition. It can be based on landscapes,still life, portraits well pretty much anything i want.

I really can't decide on what to photograph, atm i was thinking about photographing an objects point of view based on a video i saw recently on YouTube. Does anyone have any other idea's i could use or base it around.

Thanks xx
Neo

7th Oct 09 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an idea for this i saw in a magazine a while back, will try and find it tonight and scan the page.

Basically it was a photograph of a tree from loads of different angles and on main picture of the tree with a decent background. All the angled images were then layered on top and it looked fairly impressive.
LukeS

7th Oct 09 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks
Neo

7th Oct 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best i could get you but i hope it kinda shows what i meant

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » College Project 24 database queries in 0.0108390 seconds