corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POLISHED Porsche D90 Wheels 16" 195/40/16 Pirellis

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author POLISHED Porsche D90 Wheels 16" 195/40/16 Pirellis
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Oct 09 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertisement for a set of polished Porsche D90 alloys.

I have known these wheels for over 5 years as they have been between friends. First owner had them polished but never fitted them. Second owner had them, got tyres and ran them on a Polo 6N. Then I got them for my Corsa.

Rears are a 7.5J iirc, Fronts are 6J. Tyres are 195/40/16 Pirelli P-Zero Nero. Rears have loads of life in them, fronts are getting near the legal markers, only a few thousand miles in them left. £81.20 new (mytyres), I know the guy that bought the tyres paid more than that.

They are easily the best polished set I have seen, not wavy or anything like a few other polished sets out there. They are only used on the car in the summertime and for shows. The insides are painted silver, had gone a bit bubby over time but you don't notice this.

Comes with the adapters which will let the rims fit VW/Vaux other 4x100 fitment cars? I used Vaux bolts on the adapters which seemed to work fine. One of the adapters won't have the fifth bolt go in, I just put it on the rear with 4 bolts - Has always been solid enough as there is still 8 bolts holding the one wheel on rather than 9.

Pics:

I intend on getting some better pics of the wheels and tyres at the weekend hopefully.

£625

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

8th Oct 09 at 08:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Jimi137

8th Oct 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are amazing wheels! Shame they cost more than my car is worth lol. If i was rich i would buy them straight away lol. Anyway free bump for some very nice and rare wheels
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Oct 09 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers.

Yeh they are rare and bolt straight onto a Corsa.

VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Oct 09 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » POLISHED Porsche D90 Wheels 16" 195/40/16 Pirellis 26 database queries in 0.1975541 seconds