corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 1.6 Corsa Sport SOLD!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black 1.6 Corsa Sport SOLD!
Jase1.4

User status: Offline
8th Oct 09 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!!!!

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 83,000
Price - £1000 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07896522119, if i don't answer im more than likely in work or uni and will ring back asap
Contact email address - jase_westwood@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

1999 T reg black corsa sport for sale.

Taxed until end of april 2010
Mot'd until end of march 2010

It's just gone over 83,000 miles
Full service history, been regularly serviced while ive had it.
Has the usual things - power steering, air conditioning, central locking, electric windows, electric mirrors, vauxhall cd player, original handbooks and service book.

Good points - It has been regularly serviced.
The timing belt and tensioners, the auxiliary belt, and the handbrake cable were all replaced in january this year.
It had new discs, pads, rear brake shoes and bearings fitted late last year.
It had a new exhaust fitted at the beginning of last month due to the old one blowing.

Bad Points - There is a small dent just above the rear arch and also a small patch of rust starting to bubble on the bottom of the passenger door.

It's a nice car and regularly cleaned, and it has been reliable while i've had it. Selling due to buying something bigger.
Cheers, Jase.

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by Jase1.4]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black 1.6 Corsa Sport SOLD! 25 database queries in 0.0873659 seconds