corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » black vinyl for roof?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black vinyl for roof?
qasimcorsamad

User status: Offline
9th Oct 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
where can i get holdof a black vinyl for my car roof. its a corsa B. and how much am i loking to pay?
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Oct 09 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A local Sign Writers.

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by DannyB]
X16joeXE

10th Oct 09 at 02:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try bettley off here, look on parts offered, few pages through, give him a U2u. Looking at about £50-£60 posted
taylorboosh

10th Oct 09 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your better off paying properly
tomo2k9

10th Oct 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it yourself mate its not hard just get someone who will suply the vinyl and then just have a good go ate it, wet your roof so you can slide it around and then just push all the air bubbles out iv done it a few times done a couple times to me saxo looks nice to, and i paid 40 quid for a big sheet ov vinyl and it was over hanging by 2 inch all round so plenty
qasimcorsamad

11th Oct 09 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks alot apreciate it.
im down south. know any ompanies where i can tell them my dimensions and they can cut it out and deliver?
antnee

11th Oct 09 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get someone to do it properly. If you want gloss black you will be limited on companies. The biggest signwritting/wrapping company in notts refuse to do gloss black cos you see any slight imperfections!

Mine only cos £80

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » black vinyl for roof? 23 database queries in 0.0064771 seconds