corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup with climate control - £5000 - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio 172 Cup with climate control - £5000 - SOLD
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Oct 09 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Renault
Model - Clio 172 Cup
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 53000
Price - £5000

Location - Northampton
Contact phone number - 07814008132
Contact email address - broster@jam-sport.co.uk

General information -

Forsale is my 2003 Renault Clio 172 Cup, the Cup is the lightweight version of the 172 ph2, without the leather and usually no aircon, however this is fitted with climate control from factory, very rare to find!

The car is a 2003 so has the odd battle scar, however nothing too major, its also recently had a machine polish so paint work is very smooth!

Since owning the car i have carried out the following modifications:

suspension:
Full AST Coilover set up front and rear
Adjustable AST front top mounts

Brakes:
JAM-Sport 295mm willwood 4 pot brake kit with dust seals and PF97 compound pads

Engine:
Yozzasport catback
Yozzasport decat
JAM-Sport matched inlets
Pipercross panel filter
Modified airbox
Remap to suit mods

Wheels and tyres:
1 set of white speedline 2118's in 15" with recent PE2's considered one of the best tyres for the car
1 set of silver speedlines 2118's in 15" with toyo 888's

Dressup bits:
Carbon 2 part front splitter
Carbon rear spoiler (not fitted but it is a direct fit)
Carbon engine cover
Black silicon inline pipe

have carried out the cambelt change 1500miles ago, aux belt kit also changed recently along with full engine service. also have fitted 2 new track rod ends and a bottom ball joint when suspension geometery was set up, currently set up for fast road use however this is easily adjustable with the top mounts and adjustable camber on the shocks.

i will put a 12month MOT on the car for the buyer it has 4 months tax still.

asking price is £5000 which i believe is fair considering the spec.

Pics:

the car has done track days, 2 whilst i have owned it and a few laps of the ring with the previous owner, but thats what its been built for!

many thanks for reading

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by broster]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 172 Cup with climate control - £5000 - SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0209601 seconds