corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Vauxhall Corsa SXi - Very low price

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 Vauxhall Corsa SXi - Very low price
Gregor

User status: Offline
14th Oct 09 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 80000
Price - 2400 - No offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Please e-mail
Contact email address - gregor.clements@ntlworld.com

General information -

I did a straight swap for this car with my astravan back in March. Unfortunately there were a couple of areas of the car needing work , and after spending a good few hundred on the car , including having the front end resprayed there are still a couple of issues that I simply cannot afford to pay to fix. I trusted the person who sold me the car as I worked with them , however this trust was misused !

2005 Corsa SXi in dark blue - not sure on actual shade name.

80000 miles
MOT till march 2010
No TAX - declared sorn
No service history though MOT certificate present

Comes with 17 inch white Rota Wheels (one centre cap missing and light kerbing to all wheels)
Rear window tints
CD Player

The car in general is in very good condition , with stone chips to the rear only. There are no dents or dings to the bodywork.

The car starts , runs , drives etc and sounds absolutley fine on idle.

Other than saying its a nice wee car that runs well , theres not a lot more I can say.

Bad points about the car :

The front windscreen has a crack of around 6-7 inches, running from the top of the screen downward. You would most definetly need to get this seen to.

There is a leak coming into the drivers footwell. I am still trying to source where the rainwater is coming from , and if I can resolve the issue then I will update this advert.

Be aware that the car has no road tax and is declared sorn.

Pics to follow.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Vauxhall Corsa SXi - Very low price 25 database queries in 0.0070748 seconds