corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14XE Engine with F13cr Gearbox Complete; Loom & ECU

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14XE Engine with F13cr Gearbox Complete; Loom & ECU
peester

User status: Offline
15th Oct 09 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For Sale the 1.4 16v x14xe that john h converted into KAG/MUX nova as per total vauxhall summer 2006 feature complete with F13cr gearbox, loom and ECU. (Has had the immobilser key/code by-passed , chipped) Basically everything to convert into a nova.

As far as i know the 67,000-odd mile engine and loom came from a 1999 tigra and the f13cr gearbox from a 1998 corsa b sport.
Its all complete. The engine, gearbox, clutch - all still connected; not been separated since john fitted it.

Engine worked well is reliable and tidy conversion. Returned very well to-the-gallon. Sounded the part with the pipercross induction kit too; a great modern/ daily-use engine.

It has literally just been: exhaust disconnected, cables, cut from fuse box and dropped off the mounts onto the pallet you see.

All it should need is a decent full service and a rubber breather pipe is split.

So in short, its ready to drop straight into a nova, no faffing, bearly any effort.
In addition i also have a mild steel o.e-style modified exhaust system that connects from the engine to any nova shell. This is included in the sale, can add pics of that on request.

Looking for £200. No offers currently. Will of course go on 'bay if it dont sell here.
At the moment i could possibly deliver the engine too, at cost, say within a 60-70 mile radius of stafford, midlands.

l15jos

17th Oct 09 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would this go straight into a corsa
kennybarbour

17th Oct 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to be sending my ECU away to be decoded soon too, so if you sell this to someone who wants to use it in a corsa can you please get in touch and sell me the ECU?
peester

18th Oct 09 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would go straight into a corsa yes, as it was fitted as standard to a corsa sport 1.4, with that very same gearbox. Only difference being in a corsa the ecu is coded with the immobiliser; something that is not an issue with this engine, as kenny has pointed out..
l15jos

18th Oct 09 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i can wack it straight in and wire it up with ur ecu then or would i have 2 get a new 1 or would my original 8v ecu work
kennybarbour

18th Oct 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could use the supplied ECU and run it with any ignition key. usually with these engines you would need a full matched set of ECU,chipped key and chip reader. your 8v ecu would not work with this engine
peester

18th Oct 09 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, again, as mentioned - the job lot just needs bolting to mounts without mods, exhaust needs a little extention but i am supplying one with the engine - almost all those little bits n bobs that normally add up - its all pretty much in there.
l15jos

18th Oct 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking would i get it in the boot of my corsa or would u be able 2 get a courier
peester

19th Oct 09 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill try and enquire, as ive never arranged a courier for an engine.. but i must admit with the gearbox still attached n that - it may well be too much for a courier to manage.. As well as it adding a fair bit ££ to the cost of £200 for the parts.
We have a block and tackle at our unit so some way of lifting it up into something. So the boot option isnt a problem; and obviously only costs your fuel.
l15jos

19th Oct 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos i was told the car wount suport the engine in the boot
peester

26th Oct 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14XE Engine with F13cr Gearbox Complete; Loom & ECU 25 database queries in 0.0102620 seconds