corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v redtop corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 16v redtop corsa
c-benn-c

User status: Offline
19th Oct 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v redtop
Mileage - 76,000
Price - 1800 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07875288414
Contact email address - bennclarke91@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Here I have for sale is my 1999 V reg Corsa SXI fitted with a 2.0L 16 redtop engine. Still on the logbook as a 1.2 SXI, up to new owner to change.
This car has been my pride and joy and unfortunate circumstances means I have to part with it.
The car started life as a 1.2 but I put a 2L engine in it from a cavalier using all engine mounts from Chris Ashley. The engine is a minter never missed a beat, and pulls really well through every gear.

Engine and transmission -
2.0 16v redtop engine on coil pack, came from a cavalier great runner. Piper cross induction kit with ecotec induction pipes with the adaptor plate. 4 branch manifold comes standard, with full s/s magnex exhaust sounds really smart not to loud.
Running a f20 gearbox, smooth through every gear no crunches etc.
Corsa GSI driveshaft’s with mk2 cavalier inner CV’s.

Brakes and suspension –
Lowered 60mil on koni shockers all round and G-max springs, abit stiff over front end but handles really well.
calibre turbo front brakes, 288mm disks only just fit under the cesaros looks great and stops like nothing before can out brake most things.
Standard drums on the back.

Wheels and tyres –
Cesaros all round only spayed a couple of weeks ago in gloss black wrapped in 145/45/15 tyres, two budget tyres on the back with plenty of life left and two nearly new yokohoma S-drives on the front.

Also the car has got morrette front head lights which I got sprayed in matt black and a bandgeless meshed front grill, looks the part. Also I put Astra mk4 side repeaters on it just something abit different.
The car comes with 1 month tax and about 6 month test will have to double check, I’m willing to put 6 month tax on the car if it goes for the right price. Also comes with loads of receipts for both the corsa and the cavalier that the engine came from. The car is stripped out at the moment but comes with full SXI interior.
Now for some bad points, all cars have them haha
- Passenger side rear quarter has some damage, I’ve been to a local body shop and they said it would cost £300 to put right.
- The windscreen has a crack in the middle not to big but noticeable, wouldn’t effect a M.O.T but just is annoying.
- No speedo and rev counter, I don’t know how to wire up the rev counter but as in for the speedo you will need a older speedo with a mechanical drive speedo cable.
- And indicators don’t work not sure why but been told it’s just the stalk which is a easy fix.
That’s about it about the car I’m sure I have forgotten something though. Thanks for looking and im open to offers

[Edited on 19-10-2009 by c-benn-c]

[Edited on 20-10-2009 by c-benn-c]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v redtop corsa 25 database queries in 0.0088332 seconds