corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Maybe selling Impreza WRX BugEye

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maybe selling Impreza WRX BugEye
boylers11

User status: Offline
21st Oct 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Sunaru
Model - Impreza
Engine - 2 litre turbo
Mileage - 87k
Price - 4900

Location - Middlesbrough
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - boylers11@hotmail.com

General information - I'm currently thinking of selling my Scooby. I've had it since July of this year and have only covered about 3k miles in it. The reason for me selling is very simple, if a little frustrating. My girlfriend and I have just moved into a house in Redcar (NorthEast). The Subaru is garaged, as I don;'t want to pile the miles on commuting 50 miles per day. I've always wanted a 'Scooby' and searched for ages before I found this unabused example. As much as I love driving it, I cannot justify only using it once or twice a month and there's no point it just sitting looking pretty in the garage!! These cars were meant to be driven!
The only modifications are: larger boot spoiler with integrated brake light, larger bonnet vent and superchipped roughly 270 bhp. It's had a reconditioned turbo and the cam belt was changed at 65k if I remember correctly.
I had it MOT'd last week (10/10/09) with no problems whatsoever (I had 2 brand new tyres put on the front before the MOT)...the rears are like new.
The guy I bought it from had it serviced in June before I bought it and I had a mechanic look at it before I handed the money over to make sure it hadn't been in a bump (It is HPi clear).
I would put 6 months tax on for the new owner if required.

As stated above, I've not totally made my mind up yet, but would sell for the right price to the right person.

U2U me if you have any quesitons.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Maybe selling Impreza WRX BugEye 25 database queries in 0.0040362 seconds