corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 polo - 1.3mpi - G40 BBS wheels - Euro ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 polo - 1.3mpi - G40 BBS wheels - Euro ?
Sam-sri

User status: Offline
21st Oct 09 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a 1.3 mpi (5 speed) on a H plate (1991) in 'Calypso' green, one of my favourite colours for the mk3 polo!

It's got M.o.t until the end of January and tax until the end of February.

73,000 genuine miles and the engine is sweet as a nut. It runs great and pulls suprisingly well for what it is! As its a 1.3, it's crazy good on fuel, cheap tax and cheap insurance.

Bodywork is also good. It has a bit of rust here and there as most do as it's not a brand new car by any means. Arches have got surface rust on them and bubbles but they are completely solid and the drivers sill does too but I may sort the sill out myself. The arches never worried me as I was going to rub them down and put GT arches on.

The battery tray and fusebox tray are also 100% solid.

It has had:

* new clutch at 68.000 miles
* Timing belt at 63.000 miles
* Headgasket at 68.000 miles
* Oil changes every 4000 miles and has recently had new spark splugs, oil filter and air filter.
* New battery on the 18/10/09
* New fuel tank and neck in July
* New starter motor 1/10/09
* New thermostat
* New manifold gasket
* Both front tyres bought in the last month

As you can tell it has been looked after before I have had it and while I have had it hence it running sweet.

Modifications:

Exterior:

* Clear indicators
* CL blanks instead of side repeaters (side reps. come with the car for m.o.t)
* Mk3 Golf GTI front splitter
* Matt black grill
* De-wipered on the rear
* De-badged and grommets put in place
* Pressed plates
* Lowered 60mm (approx. - lowered before I bought) all round
* 13" G40 BBS alloy wheels. (recently bought new front tyres)
* Random stickers on the windows

Interior:

* GT clocks
* GT seats
* GT doorcards
* GT steering wheel
* uprated front speakers
* Iron Cross tax disc holder

Altogether it is a hell of a car and it's an extremely reluctant sale. It's up for sale to gather interest at the moment as I'm 50/50 on whether to sell it or not as I know it'll do me well and not cause any grief. The only problem is that although insurance is low, I haven't got a job so It's even a struggle to pay that. I will not let it go for a stupid price because I know what it owes me and it's been cared for.

Price: £800 o.v.n.o
Contact number: 07541425199

[Edited on 21-10-2009 by Sam-sri]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 polo - 1.3mpi - G40 BBS wheels - Euro ? 25 database queries in 0.0065649 seconds