corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ** ULTRA BRIGHT LED 501 SIDE LIGHT BULBS ** - Group Buy

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ** ULTRA BRIGHT LED 501 SIDE LIGHT BULBS ** - Group Buy
MJ

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 09 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

** Ultra bright LED 501 side light bulbs ** - Group Buy

Hi

Due to the success of the HID group buy I am looking at running a group buy on 501 LED sidelight bulbs. They will be ultra bright and contain at least 13 LEDs. These will be a great improvement over the standard side light bulbs and give a nice white look, will go great with HID lights no more yellow side lights.

They will be a direct fit / replacement for the standard 501 side light bulbs that are used on most cars. The price for a pair will be around £10-£12 delivered including PayPal. They will come with a 3 month warranty as well.

Can you please let me know if you are interested so that I can get an idea on numbers.

Thank you

MJ
Raptor-21

22nd Oct 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be interested. Are they actual designed for use as side lights due to heat given off from head lights?

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by Raptor-21]
Aleex

22nd Oct 09 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id be interested
Corsagirl2006

23rd Oct 09 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me too

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ** ULTRA BRIGHT LED 501 SIDE LIGHT BULBS ** - Group Buy 25 database queries in 0.0089262 seconds