corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Salvage 1.6 zetec focus

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Salvage 1.6 zetec focus
UGH
Banned

User status: Offline
30th Oct 09 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy fix, do it yourself,

no harder than making a YB powered 106 really, if you have a spanner your half way there
Ben G

30th Oct 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Sorry ill get some tomorrow. Got xenon headlights bonnet and front bumper and grill for 250 hopefully by weekend . Can get doors for 80 each . 500 for full leather . Can i put st breaks and suspension on? Is there a limited edition as it says car 309? Can has done less than 100 miles, bought it from ford uninsured and crashed it.

i think they did a 1.6 zetec s limited edition which you could get with chequers down the side with 'WRC' on them. it has the chrome strip on the bonnet though which they didn't have.
baza31

4th Nov 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this has a chrome strip, I contacted the owner who basically told me the insurance voided the car and he owes the loan company 16.5k still , he offered me 10k when done to buy it back. Basically i have stripped it all down (will get pictures tonight) I have no more room in the unit so am working outside under shelter so am limited to time with it getting dark, hopefully be on jog this week, all chassis is straight but the body by door has gone in 5mm, if i cant get it bang on i will get a new piece welded in , took dash out and that was a complete twat of a job, took two bolts out of bulkhead that i havent even tried lining back up yet

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Salvage 1.6 zetec focus 23 database queries in 0.0102520 seconds