corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finally got an interview!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally got an interview!
kz

User status: Offline
31st Oct 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening... since being made redundant in June I've not had much luck, but got a call the other day that I've been short-listed

It's for an IT Technician job in an adult college. The list of responsibilities is quite daunting as it's three pages long! But the worst thing is I have to do a 20 minute practical test before the interview with the senior technician. I feel like my brain's turned to mush recently, even the last few months at work I basically did nothing as they were going under! I've been revising this week, I'm just not sure what they're going to ask

Never had an interview with practical involved as well, any tips!?

Or even any idea what they're gonna ask me to show...
John

31st Oct 09 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you do the sort of work that the 3 pages specify?
Ian
Site Administrator

31st Oct 09 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do this for this type of job in my work. Normally its a bit of network config or diagnosis of some broken stuff.
kz

31st Oct 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just feel well out of touch with stuff as I haven't done anything to tax my brain in ages and I don't have an XP machine here to muck around with.

To be fair most of the three pages is just general stuff like hardware maintenance.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Finally got an interview! 23 database queries in 0.0369680 seconds