corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BOGG BROTHERS R1 BIKE CARB POWERED NOVA GSI ENGINE.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BOGG BROTHERS R1 BIKE CARB POWERED NOVA GSI ENGINE.
--ToM--

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 09 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to do a valver conversion so up for sale is my old engine.

Its a 1600 8v nova gsi engine with a f15 close ratio box, the head has been polised and ported and skimmed with new valves and seals 2000 miles ago cambelt and head gasket and head bolts and water pump were all dont at this time also, also has a piper cam in it along with adjustable piper pulley, r1 carbs are fitted via the proper bogg bros inlet manifold and have recently had new hoses fitted. very good engine starts 1st time every time never had a problem with it, very quick aswell, ill also include a 4-2-1 manifold and a spare head and standard cam as ill no longer need these, sticks with a valver corsa upto half way through 4th gear but i suppose with an f16 it would be a bit better, anyhow for piks text me on 07857988215 as i cant get the off my phone to the computer so ill send picture messages.

£300 collected. can arrange to meet if its fairly localish.

heres an old pik iv found rocker cover is now white not that that makes any difference
vaux.dan

2nd Nov 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the mileage mate?
--ToM--

3rd Nov 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since rebuild 2k
TigraSShole

4th Nov 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you sell the big bros setup seperately?
Root

4th Nov 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god damn it, wish you had posted this like 5 days ago...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BOGG BROTHERS R1 BIKE CARB POWERED NOVA GSI ENGINE. 25 database queries in 0.0805950 seconds