corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does anyone on here live in.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anyone on here live in.....
SteveW

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 03 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gerrards Cross???? I have seen a few corsas going around .:.
A silver one with tinted windows and an Airdam front bumper.
A red one with alloys zorst and clear rear lights.
A blue one with pretty much the same as the red one.

Do any of you guys live around here????

Steve.
Paul_J

2nd Mar 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe, sadly you probably wouldn't even think 'hey, that guy must be off corsasport' if you saw my corsa hehe...

Yeh mate - I live like 5 mins from gerrards cross ... I'd class myself as living in slough though...

Mine's just a silver corsa B SXi with 15" miglia evo alloys, lowered 40mm on a full kit, with a tiny bit of ice and induction kit ... Got some sideskirts but I need to get them sprayed so they're in my garage.

I saw your car at Hemel, and I think I've seen myke's driving round slough trading estate ...

Paul J

SteveW

2nd Mar 03 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think there are LOADS of us CS peeps around our area, why dont we have a meet. Could make it a Monthly thing. Would be pretty good. All go to the French Horn on a Wednesday. Always a good nite to go there.

Steve.
Paul_J

2nd Mar 03 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh mate... sounds like a good idea, I just noticed in a different post that a guy called 'Corsasport1.416v' is from slough too... Seen quite a few modded corsas at the slough/windsor cruise...

Paul J
Monster-Sri

2nd Mar 03 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont have been mine, as im standard except my stereo .... BRRRR insurance blah blah.

Where the French Horn?

Paul, surely you'd rather live in GX than Slough!
SteveW

2nd Mar 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

French Horn is on the A40, as though you are going past GX and into Beconsfield. Its on your left, cant miss it really. I must admit Slough is Nasty. Although Uxbridge aint much better.

Steve.
Paul_J

3rd Mar 03 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hehe - blah 'Gerrads cross has the most millionaires in the uk' - I don't mind where I live its in the rural'er area... Though I do get my hair cut in gerrads cross hehe...

Where u from Monster-Sri?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Does anyone on here live in..... 23 database queries in 0.0094209 seconds