corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.4 8v sri engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 8v sri engine
cammack

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all.... got a 1993 1.4 8v engine for sale.

as most of you guys know these engines are very solid are being looked after can do many trouble free miles.

when i brought the car, it had only done 73k, but after about 1500 miles i had to change the clocks due to a vss (vehicle speed sensor) fault. is a fault with the clocks which makes car stall and i inserted clocks with 100k, and now have 102k.

cut a long story short ive doen about 3500 miles since owning which has been about 3 and a half years so reckon its covered only 76500 miles.

engine its self is very strong and pulls well all the way through the rev range.

i had a 421 race manifold without cat, and sorted out engine airflow and this helped with torque and throttle response.

the engine has had headgasget, and been cleaned and put back together and put back in car ready for road rallying.

due to the purchase of my first house ive had to give the road rallying a knock on the head, not actually done a single event. so engine is rally free.

im located in thame, oxfordshire. im looking for any offers (make me an offer). this is a low mileage strong engine which has been looked after.

engine is still in car at present. loom and manifold and exhaust car be brought if required. gearbox etc is also available if required with engine.

please contact me via email or phone. cammack85@talktalk.net or 079540736501

cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.4 8v sri engine 25 database queries in 0.0045261 seconds