corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa type 2 ,c20xe full engine mount kit now £40

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa type 2 ,c20xe full engine mount kit now £40
chatty

User status: Offline
4th Nov 09 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have for sale a full set of engine mounts for a corsa. they are the type 2 mounts and are in good condition too. they come with the inner leg mount and ther 2 block mounts , the gear box mounts with 3 spacers all bolts and 1 bolt spacer and they is 2 anti roll bar blocks too. i am selling these as i have no use for them as i sold my corsa and these are now just collecting rust. i am looking for around £40 for these as i paid alot more for them. i would prefer collection too. if you want to get in contact with me give me a call on 07837503693 thanks chatty
[img][/img]

[Edited on 06-11-2009 by chatty]

[Edited on 09-11-2009 by chatty]
chatty

User status: Offline
6th Nov 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any body after these?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa type 2 ,c20xe full engine mount kit now £40 25 database queries in 0.0087221 seconds