corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra Chequeres (rolling chassis with parts)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra Chequeres (rolling chassis with parts)
TigraSShole

User status: Offline
5th Nov 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Make and Model
Vauxhall Tigra Chequeres Silver
Mileage
65,000 or so
Description
This is a rolling chassis.
Some of you may or may not know that i have begun a TigraXE build. Sadly lack of light time and weekend time means very little work has been done over the last month. I cant bare to see it sitting there looking sorry for itself so i think it has to go ( the plan being to get another car to put my engine in next year).
I have no unit or garage to dry store it and it will be such a waste to leave it out over winter.
Vehicle: Its a top of the range Chequeres, leccy wing mirrors, sun roof, windows etc. Aircon has been axed ready for conversion as has PAS system (pas rack still in place)
No Tax,
7/8Months M.O.T
Rust proofing started, waxoyl/hammerite and spray in engine bay and inner arches. had a nice clean all over to try to make it mint but its stood un touched for about 2 weeks.
No engine in it, steering rack, fuel lines and internal loom all still there.
Standard interior, shocks, springs, etc all still on vehicle.
Its a tidy low mileage chassis, good and straight and i shall be sad to see it go.
Has had new wheel bearings 800 miles ago, all new rear shoes, handbrake cables and compensator springs and a new stub axle. Finnicky bits that i wouldnt leave alone lol. Total jobsheet was about £1000 at a main vx dealer ready for prep for this conversion am i mad or what!
Will need:

An engine + Box drive shafts + loom
Can supply wheels at cost for movement or bring your own!
front and rear bumpers, again im finicky so planned to replace with new old bumpers were plonked on a runaround which is now sold!
2 front wings (all panels in starlight silver £180 recon from intapart)
Rear wiper and motor removed and bunged but both will be supplied
Bonnet has been roughly smoothed and has patchy paint (was using it to find raised spots to finish smoothing) i can do this if you want me to finish!
Thats about it!

if you fancy doing a tigra project with some extra bits for braking here is your chance!

V5 correct and legit, except the fact it has No engine in at all!
Remaining MOT
7/8months
Price
Offers
V5
V5 is Present and includes correct and up-to-date car colour and engine details.

Mobile no. is 07771656532, ring me for more info or request pictures by text, cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra Chequeres (rolling chassis with parts) 25 database queries in 0.0093980 seconds