corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » BugEye Subaru Impreza WRX

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BugEye Subaru Impreza WRX
boylers11

User status: Offline
7th Nov 09 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1326197.htm

Make - Subaru
Model - Impreza
Engine - 2.0 Turbo
Mileage - 87000
Price - 4950 (sensible offers)

Location - Middlesbrough
Contact phone number - 07779932191
Contact email address - boylers11@hotmail.com

See PH advert for pictures

The time has come to sell my Subaru Impreza BugEye. I purchased it not too long ago as a Second car, but my plans have had to change. Since owning the car, I've only covered a couple of thousand miles, purely because it has been kept in the garage to save me piling the commuting miles onto it. It's far too good a car just to be sat in a garage looking pretty, so needs must....

It's a 2001 Y reg UK WRX Turbo model.

It passed it's MOT with flying colours, after I put two brand new tryes on beforehand. It was serviced immediately before I purchased it in July of this year.
It has previously had a reconditioned Turbo by Well Lane Turbos in Yorkshire, apparently has been upgraded to over 270 bhp and has a slightly larger bonnet scoop and rear spoiler. Apart form that, it it completely standard.

Before purchasing this Impreza, I viewed many, and this was the best condition, with the best paperwork. I HPI checked it (it is clear) and also had my mechanic assess it before handing the money over to check it for any accident damage (again, it was all as it should be).

The interior is in brilliant condition, the engine bay is very clean, as are the alloys. There are a few minor body work blemishes as you might expect.

I have also just put 6 months tax on.

The pictures speak for themselves really. This is a performance car, so please 18 year old boyracers or tyre kickers, I'm too busy!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

NB The vehicle is located with myself in Middlesbrough.

[Edited on 07-11-2009 by boylers11]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » BugEye Subaru Impreza WRX 24 database queries in 0.0073581 seconds