corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » School mates... Where are they now?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author School mates... Where are they now?
chloe16v

User status: Offline
14th Nov 09 at 04:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh you all bully me on here
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Nov 09 at 04:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you deserve it
Twiggy

14th Nov 09 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Yep, same story everywhere. The ugly ones become fit, the fit ones get stinking.

Soooooo true! There was a right munter everyone took the piss out of.... Now she is well fit!
harrisp

14th Nov 09 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few of my best mates now were actually lads I hated at school, only have anything to do with a couple of lads I was mates with at school.
Like everyone else has said a few fit girls are now fat and/or have kids etc.
No one has really made a fortune or anything, got a couple of lads that are buying houses.
Ive been left about three years now

[Edited on 14-11-2009 by harrisp]
JadeM
Premium Member

14th Nov 09 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

School mates...... Where are they now?

How could I forget about my Alan. He was the love of my life from Nursery school right up to 1st year in High school. We were inseprable, my mum was convinced we'd marry some day My mum always said we were like Vada and TJ in my girl awwwww

His dad was a hard man and 'tried' to make Alan the same. Made him take up Karate, Tae Kwon Do etc to toughen him up a bit. Alan was a 'normal' guy back then....................Here's how Alan turned out Oh and he's not in fancy dress, he's out clubbing

[Edited on 14-11-2009 by JadeM]
BarnshaW

14th Nov 09 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his head looks too big for his body
JadeM
Premium Member

14th Nov 09 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
his head looks too big for his body

I've not seen him in ages, I think those pics were taken about 2 years ago. He looks so skinny I honestly think he's gone the way he has to get back at his dad!! I can't begin to imagine how his dad's has dealt with how Alan has turned out !

[Edited on 14-11-2009 by JadeM]
Paul_J

14th Nov 09 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his dad was probably a closet gay, hence the hard man act all the time... probably in the genes

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » School mates... Where are they now? 23 database queries in 0.0145378 seconds