corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa c20xe (lowered price)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall corsa c20xe (lowered price)
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
   12th Nov 09 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - c20xe
Mileage - 95,000
Price - 850

Location - wakefield
Contact phone number - 07821215771
Contact email address - g-u-n-n-y@hotmail.com

General information - Im selling redtop ive owned only for about a month now due to been banned for 6 month. And needing funds for my sia badge. Its a smoke grey corsa, its just run out of tax and got 5 month mot on. Its on a P reg and still registerd as a 1.4 sport The lad who i bought the car off was from middlesborough and was a mechanic so all the conversion etc was done fine! with no bodge!
obviously the car is fast and been told its running 180 bhp but with no proof of this i carnt prove it.

Mods only to the car are: Lowered 60 mm front and back, Powerflow exhaust, Satin black alloys pretty much standard with only having the car about a month.

The bad bits are: Could do with a new boot or some work on it, it must of had some rust in the past been de wiperd etc and whoever has sanded it and filled it hasnt rubbed the filler down flat so on a angle u can still see the filler.

Pictures can be sent to mobiles, and if people have other questions please send them to my phone due to me not been able to read the u2u for some reason.
07821215771 cheers

[Edited on 13-11-2009 by Gunny-Corsa-Sport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa c20xe (lowered price) 25 database queries in 0.0059080 seconds