corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hands OFF!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hands OFF!
Ojc

User status: Offline
15th Nov 09 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1227883/Manchester-United-Arsenal-Liverpool-Chelsea-scramble-sign-Connor-Wickham--Wayne-Rooney.html
Whittie

15th Nov 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wonder who'll end up with him!

Money can easily lure players away from where they came from, especially at 16 and not even professional (legally) yet!
AlexSXI

15th Nov 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was in my sister's class at school, being a colchester lad and all that we've always teased him about why he went to play for the farmers up the road

Amazing though, a kid i remember having kickabouts with in the playground might play for Man United etc

strick206

15th Nov 09 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully Keane recommends him to Man United and hopefully united an do a deal to give him back to ipswich for a couple of years on loan or somethign if he really is that good
Ojc

15th Nov 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is so strong, at 16 he out muscles experienced defenders, just need to work on his finishing.

I just think one good goal and he will find the confidence in himself, he has the potential to be as good as Rooney.

Maybe in 3 or 4 years time him and Rooney for England that would just be like a battering ram.
Robbo

15th Nov 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i foresee an aaron ramsey style announcement on the man utd website comign soon
Ojc

16th Nov 09 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leaving in March it seems, nothing about who is having him though. I would have thought United.

Oh well.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Hands OFF! 24 database queries in 0.0122120 seconds