corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Digital/Vinyl Dj'ing setup for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full Digital/Vinyl Dj'ing setup for sale
Aaron

User status: Offline
15th Nov 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title

Equipment for sale includes:

2x Stanton ST8-100 Direct Drive Turntables
1x Stanton M.304 Mixer
1x Sennheiser HD202 Pro Headphones
PCDJ Scratch Software
Computer (all setup with the software running)
17" Flat Screen Monitor (plus keyboard and mouse)
Custom built stand to house all this equipment
All required cables and connections
(I'll also thrown in 250 or so 320kbs quality Trance Mp3's which have all been bought legally from Beatport.com)

All for £350 (local pickup needed...or i'll deliver if petrol is paid...and it isn't too far away)

U2U me if you're interested please
Aaron

16th Nov 09 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CHUMP

....i mean BUMP
TigraSShole

24th Nov 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what spec is your computer? as my 2GM RAM and onboard sound card hate all my production software it gets raped. Got to the point were all my live mixing has to be done in ableton as its the only thing that will run fast enough! madness.
What software and samples do you have on the pc? and maybe a lil sample list of the tunes , secret trance head here

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full Digital/Vinyl Dj'ing setup for sale 25 database queries in 0.3581522 seconds