corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » colour coded mirrors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author colour coded mirrors
Root

User status: Offline
15th Nov 09 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The colour coded ones that come standard with sports, gsi's etc...

Are they the same material as my non colour-coded black plastic ones? or are they a metal or different material?
fred7

15th Nov 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same i think, why would you wanna know that?
Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Nov 09 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Non-painted ones are textured whereas painted ones aren't. You can sand non-painted ones down and paint them. As long as you do it better than I did

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Root

16th Nov 09 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Non-painted ones are textured whereas painted ones aren't. You can sand non-painted ones down and paint them. As long as you do it better than I did

Just use high-build filler primer to fill the dimples, I did that to my front bumper and it's turned out...alright

ok cheers lads. Just I'm thinking of colour-coding my plastic black mirrors and was just wondering if it will turn out shit if I use the mirrors I have now...I'll give it a go tomorrow with the good old Halford's rattle can and see how bad it turns out. lol

[edit] - might even post pics if it's not terrible

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by Root]

New Poll