corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dial needles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dial needles
S21NMP

User status: Offline
   3rd Mar 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have fitted white dials, changed the bulbs to blue red blue effect, but the problem is that my needles are white and don't show up very well at night! I would really like them to be illuminous or something like that. Any ideas?

I was just going to paint them red.

Cheers!

[Edited on 03-03-2003 by S21NMP]
troublesome

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red paint your best bet, heard of people using permanent markers not sure how well they come out... well they'll illuminate with your light, u can get glow in dark paint im sure but dont think that would look too good with red and blue... all ur choice

New Poll