corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good way to get the sack...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good way to get the sack...
Marc

User status: Offline
18th Nov 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gamestation contact centre.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Nov 09 at 23:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So was the customer actually being a fucking dick?
jamied

19th Nov 09 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have to agree, its his job is public relations so if hes saying that needs the sack,
I had to sack somebody last year for sayin "what does that c*nt want" when a customer was asking for a word with the warehouse manager (him) and wasnt on hold etc needless to say cost us a very good customer and wasnt the 1st time I had heard from others he swore loudly in the office so who knows what other people may have heard

[Edited on 19-11-2009 by jamied]
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Nov 09 at 00:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been called a fucking twat on the phone before now. A company cold called me about changing my phone so I asked them for a postal address to send a data protection SAR to. Similar story, he put me on hold and said to his mate 'what's the post code for here, some fucking twat wants it for some legal shit'.

I didn't mind really. That's what I was being.
stubs

19th Nov 09 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've been called a fucking twat on the phone before now. A company cold called me about changing my phone so I asked them for a postal address to send a data protection SAR to. Similar story, he put me on hold and said to his mate 'what's the post code for here, some fucking twat wants it for some legal shit'.

I didn't mind really. That's what I was being.

I'd fucking mind.
If he hadn't of cold called you then there wouldn't have been "some fucking twat" asking him for something outside his little thinking box. I hate companies like that.
My brother works in telesales and he's a right little cunt at times - suits the job to a T
--DAN--

19th Nov 09 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got cold called by somebody trying to get me to take a new phone contract, I told them I wasn't interested and put the phone down. A couple of hours later the same guy rang back, I told him he had already rung me once and I still wasn't interested, he then launched into a long speech about how he would be raping my wife and sister, he then read my address out loud and said the boys would be round in the morning to slit my throat.

Shell
Premium Member

19th Nov 09 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have started crying Dan
--DAN--

19th Nov 09 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs was in a right state, the guy was screaming down the phone!!
Neo

19th Nov 09 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fun times

I'm amazed he got sacked for that, I have called colleagues worse than that to their face etc. Guess if your role is high up or customer service based then you get bollocked moreso for it.
taylorboosh

19th Nov 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 heard swearing on a call is sacked instant at my place whether its heard by customer or not. you do get some utter arseholes on the phone who are like im not talking to you im eating, or who rant on about shit that is nothing to do with you, also abusive 1s, i just laugh it off. but its a stressfull job taking shit and not getting to give it back. its the people where what we give is better and cheaper than what they have who wont listen that pisses me off
mwg

19th Nov 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swear when people are on hold on a daily basis. Architects tend to have that kind of affect on me
nathy_87

19th Nov 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes my dad wern't really happy with the quality of your sales people Marc. .
taylorboosh

19th Nov 09 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Yes my dad wern't really happy with the quality of your sales people Marc. .

if it was your dad it would be ace
nathy_87

19th Nov 09 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DaveyLC

19th Nov 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt it be brilliant if he took it to a tribunal and proved that the guy actually is a "fucking dick"
Marc

19th Nov 09 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
So was the customer actually being a fucking dick?

Well, I'm fairly new here so I don't know the lad who said it that well. So I can't judge wether thats how he is or if the customer was actually trying his patience. To be fair, he was on the complaints line where people generally complain!
Pete_vxl

19th Nov 09 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At my old work my mate called somebody a paki bastard in the middle of a conversation, he got removed from the building quite fast.

A customer told me one time he didnt like my attitude and wanted to speak to a manager, put him on mute or so i thought and i said in a mimicking voice, well i dont like your attitude. Got my arse felt that day.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good way to get the sack... 23 database queries in 0.0140510 seconds