corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Top Gear BBC2 Tonight 9-10pm

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Top Gear BBC2 Tonight 9-10pm
MoesTavern

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
so because theres a thread on topgear no one is allowed say nasty or bad things about it

Not at all, but the people moaning watch it every week then cry about it, if it was so bad they should turn over and watch strictly come mig welding.

I think that's to do with the show being a shadow of it's former self, the people complaining are still fans of the show, just disappointed with the current state of it. Saying 'well watch Fifth Gear instead if you don't like it' is missing the point somewhat. I want to watch Top Gear, not a facsimile of a show I used to enjoy.
Nath

23rd Nov 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still no review of the new Mondeo GLX
mwg

23rd Nov 09 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Still no review of the new Mondeo GLX

They didn't want it to show the Audi R8 V10 up
Lawrah
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:
quote:
so because theres a thread on topgear no one is allowed say nasty or bad things about it

Not at all, but the people moaning watch it every week then cry about it, if it was so bad they should turn over and watch strictly come mig welding.

I think that's to do with the show being a shadow of it's former self, the people complaining are still fans of the show, just disappointed with the current state of it. Saying 'well watch Fifth Gear instead if you don't like it' is missing the point somewhat. I want to watch Top Gear, not a facsimile of a show I used to enjoy.

Tommy L

23rd Nov 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
quote:
quote:

But my point is some people moan that there aren't enough car reviews, too scripted bla bla, but if car reviews is what you want then fifth gear is what you want. You have to come to terms that top gear is not what it used to be. It's moved away from solely car reviews and is an entertainment program.
Dr Pepper

23rd Nov 09 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"if car reviews is what you want then fifth gear is what you want. You have to come to terms that top gear is not what it used to be. It's moved away from solely car reviews and is an entertainment program."

Jesus christ can everyone stop saying this - the problem with the show is not its lack of reviews.....its the embarrasingly cringeworthy slapstick crap that takes up 90% of the programme.

Its sad to see Clarkson and May trying to act out a comedy sketch devised by the shows writers - that bit with the wind turbines last night nearly made me cry. I actually think Clarkson and May have a lot more to offer than trying to recreate a 'carry on film'. They are not brainless idiots...why act like it? Hammond obviously does belong on childrens Tv so I am no longer suprised that he treats the viewer like a moron.

Last night had more in common with Blue Peter than Top Gear
Scotty_B

23rd Nov 09 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I prefer James Mays own programmes now, he's wasted on Topgear.
SVM 286

23rd Nov 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loved the MIRA testing. Had me in stitches.
SVM 286

23rd Nov 09 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
loved it as usual

Same here

"Wheres Hammond?"
"Hang on I'll call him" *presses 'retard' button*
*Hammond walks in*
"Oh it worked"

I laughed heartily at this Peter.
gavin18787
Premium Member

23rd Nov 09 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was funny and a good watch needed more then 1 car review/test though

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Top Gear BBC2 Tonight 9-10pm 24 database queries in 0.0099840 seconds