corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AAAHHH the post office has lost my amp!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AAAHHH the post office has lost my amp!
toger13

User status: Offline
4th Mar 03 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was delivered to my house at 8oclock on saturday which there was no one as i was at work so they left the usual thing saying sorry they couldnt deliver it and i would have to collect it monday from my local post office i thought ok so yesterday i went to the post office and they dont have it they gave me a number to ring for the sorting office and they cant find it ether dooh so there currently looking for it.
it was insured postage so what do they do do they have to replace the item i bought with an equivilent one or do they just give me the money back that i bought it for cos i got it dirt cheap off ebay and prob wont be able to get another at that price

thanks for lisoning to me moan lol
3CorsaMeal

4th Mar 03 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Postmen = young, prob had it himself, i would
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Mar 03 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckers
DuffyCorsa5dr

4th Mar 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to me to
When i put in a search request it suddenly appeared next morning i think someone was trying their luck ;-p
Red_SXi

4th Mar 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tell them you bought the Amp for £300, (depending on the insurance limit on it) and if they ask you to prove it, go and buy one for more than it normally costs (get receipt) , then open up your own I.C.E shop (dont make the name similar to yours) open up a bank account in the name of the shop, get them to send you a cheque for a realistic amount, then buy one second hand again and make a bit of profit
toger13

4th Mar 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope they find it this morning he shouldnt have known what it was though un less he up rapped it!
3CorsaMeal

4th Mar 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't want an amp thats been "up-raped"
Kayleigh

4th Mar 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I wouldn't want an amp thats been "up-raped"

K100RSA

4th Mar 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all depends how it was sent, if it was sent first class recorded then it onlly insured for £27, or if sent special delivery then insured for £250 basic.

I have a wonderful thing going at the moment with the post office, involves me sending a package recorded delivery, but can guarantee that it will not be delivered, hmm that will be £27 compensation please.

thats my beer money paid for!!
toger13

4th Mar 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL i mean un wraped

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AAAHHH the post office has lost my amp! 23 database queries in 0.0091329 seconds