corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » HONDA ACCORD 1.8 VTEC

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HONDA ACCORD 1.8 VTEC
Pants

User status: Offline
27th Nov 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - honda
Model - accord
Engine - 1.8 vtec
Mileage - 125684
Price - £800 o.n.o

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - below
Contact email address - wilson_adam@hotmail.co.uk

General information - HONDA ACCORD 1.8 VTEC SE. I have owned this car for over 5 years now and it has never let me down. Only 2 Previous keepers. People who know Honda know that their reliability is second to none. Due to a job change in March this year I now cover a huge milage and need a diesel. She has a 1.8 ltr vtec engine which has covered 125684 miles and is still very responsive (please be aware that the milage will increase as I use it daily), gearbox is smooth and the steering is precise. Bodywork is in good shape but there are a few car parking marks here and there and a few scuffs on the bumpers. never the less she is still very presentable and I am not asking forecourt prices for her. Logbook is present as is the owners manual and 2 keys. All the toys work as you would expect. Taxed and m.o.t'd until March 2010. It would benefit from a set of shocks on the front as the nearside one rumbles a bit on bumpy surfaces but this does not upset the ride. Interior is in good condition with the only downside being a worn drivers seat with a small hole in it. Please note that I do not want to swap it.
GOOD POINTS

1.8 ltr responsive vtec engine, 5 speed box, power steering, remote central locking, electric windows x4, electric sunroof, electric mirrors, air con, cruise control, Kenwood CD player, owners manual.

BAD POINTS.

The drivers seat is worn and there is a small hole in it. A slightly noisy nearside shock. A few little marks on the body work but that's it just being picky really.

I have been as honest as I can and welcome any questions you may have. Please give me a ring on 07964390463

You are more than welcome to come and inspect the vehicle (recommended) but if you wish to test drive it please bring proof of insurance showing entitlement to drive. if you would like anymore pictures please ask and send me your email
pictures
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1371711.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » HONDA ACCORD 1.8 VTEC 25 database queries in 0.1765239 seconds